| CARTISTEM | 2023-07-17|
Dry Arthroscopic Cartilage Repair of the Knee Joint Using Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Kelly Clamp TechniqueArthroscopic CARTISTEM implantation using a Kelly clamp is an easier and more effective method.
· Issue information | Arthrosc Tech. 2023 Jul 17;12(8):e1355-e1359. doi: 10.1016/j.eats.2023.04.004.
· Co-author | Tae Jin Lee, Chan Dong Jeong, Tae Hoon Lee
| CARTISTEM | 2023-04-24|
Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Outcomes After Human Cord Blood–Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Implantation for Chondral Defects of the KneeClinical outcomes improved significantly at short-term follow-up after CARTISTEM implantation for chondral defects of the knee.
· Issue information | Orthop J Sports Med. 2023 Apr 24;11(4):23259671231158391. doi: 10.1177/23259671231158391.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Na-Min Kim, Byung-Hun Hwangbo, Bong-Seok Yang, Brian N. Victoroff, and Nam-Hong Choi
| CARTISTEM | 2023-03-22|
Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate versus Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Combined Cartilage Regeneration Procedure in Patients Undergoing High Tibial Osteotomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisBoth BMAC and CARTISTEM with HTO improved clinical outcomes in varus knee OA patients, but CARTISTEM were more effective in articular cartilage regeneration than BMAC augmentation.
· Issue information | Medicina (Kaunas). 2023 Mar 22;59(3):634.doi: 10.3390/medicina59030634.
· Co-author | Dojoon Park, Youn Ho Choi, Se Hyun Kang, Hae Seok Koh, Yong In
| CARTISTEM | 2023-03-14|
Safety and effectiveness of arthroscopic-assisted implantation of allogenic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cellsFor individuals with Osteoarthritis of the knee, chondroplasty with CARTISTEM during medial owHTO can significantly improve the radiological and clinical outcomes.
· Issue information | Arthroscopy and Orthopedic Sports Medicine 10(1):28-33.doi: 10.14517/aosm23001.
· Co-author | Dong Hyuk Cha, Dong Hwi Kim, Jeong Min Kook
| CARTISTEM | 2023-01-11|
Allogeneic Umbilical Cord-Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Hyaluronate Composite Combined with High Tibial Osteotomy for Medial Knee Osteoarthritis with Full-Thickness Cartilage DefectsCARTISTEM-HA composite implantation combined with HTO would be a good therapeutic option for patients with knee OA and full-thickness cartilage defects.
· Issue information | Medicina (Kaunas). 2023 Jan 11;59(1):148. doi: 10.3390/medicina59010148.
· Co-author | Yong-Beom Park, Han-Jun Lee, Hyun-Cheul Nam and Jung-Gwan Park
| CARTISTEM | 2022-12-06|
Repair of a large patellar cartilage defect using human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells: A case reportCARTISTEM implantation may be a useful treatment option for the repair of large patellar cartilage defects.
· Issue information | World J Clin Cases. 2022 Dec 6;10(34):12665-12670. doi: 10.12998/wjcc.v10.i34.12665.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Ki Jeon Song, Seok Jung Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-22|
Cost Effectiveness of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee OsteoarthritisCARTISTEM was cost effective compared with microfracture in patients with knee OA.
· Issue information | Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2022 Sep 22. doi: 10.1007/s40258-022-00762-9.
· Co-author | Kangho Suh, Brian J Cole, Andreas Gomoll, Seung-Mi Lee, Hangseok Choi, Chul-Won Ha, Hong Chul Lim, Myung Ku Kim, Gwi-Yeom Ha, Dong-Churl Suh
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-09|
Cartilage Regeneration in Osteoarthritic Patients by a Composite of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Hyaluronate Hydrogel: Results from a Clinical Trial for Safety and Proof-of-Concept with 7 Years of Extended Follow-UpIn the Phase 1/2a clinical trial, CARTISTEM implantation showed safety of treatment and effective regeneration of durable articular cartilage in osteoarthritic knees with 7 years of extended follow-up.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Trans Med. 2017 Feb;6(2):613-621. doi: 10.5966/sctm.2016-0157.
· Co-author | Yong-Beom Park, Chul-Won Ha, Choong-Hee Lee, Young Cheol Yoon, Yong Geun Park
| CARTISTEM | 2021-02-20|
Allogenic Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are More Effective Than Bone Marrow Aspiration Concentrate for Cartilage Regeneration After High Tibial Osteotomy in Medial Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis of KneeCARTISTEM was more effective than BMAC augmentation for articular cartilage regeneration in Medial Unicompartmental Osteoarthritis of Knee.
· Issue information | Arthroscopy. 2021 Aug;37(8):2521-2530. doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2021.02.022.
· Co-author | Nam-Hun Lee, Seung-Min Na, Hyeon-Wook Ahn, Joon-Kyoo Kang, Jong-Keun Seon, Eun-Kyoo Song
| CARTISTEM | 2021-01-25|
Allogenic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stromal cell implantation was superior to bone marrow aspirate concentrate augmentation for cartilage regeneration despite similar clinical outcomesCARTISTEM was more effective than BMAC augmentation for articular cartilage regeneration in high tibial osteotomy (HTO) for medial compartmental knee osteoarthritis.
· Issue information | Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2022 Jan;30(1):208-218. doi: 10.1007/s00167-021-06450-w.
· Co-author | Hong‑Yeol Yang, Eun‑Kyoo Song, Sung‑Ju Kang, Woo‑Kyoung Kwak, Joon‑Kyoo Kang, Jong‑Keun Seon