| CARTISTEM | 2023-07-17|
Dry Arthroscopic Cartilage Repair of the Knee Joint Using Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Kelly Clamp TechniqueArthroscopic CARTISTEM implantation using a Kelly clamp is an easier and more effective method.
· Issue information | Arthrosc Tech. 2023 Jul 17;12(8):e1355-e1359. doi: 10.1016/j.eats.2023.04.004.
· Co-author | Tae Jin Lee, Chan Dong Jeong, Tae Hoon Lee
| CARTISTEM | 2023-04-24|
Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Outcomes After Human Cord Blood–Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Implantation for Chondral Defects of the KneeClinical outcomes improved significantly at short-term follow-up after CARTISTEM implantation for chondral defects of the knee.
· Issue information | Orthop J Sports Med. 2023 Apr 24;11(4):23259671231158391. doi: 10.1177/23259671231158391.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Na-Min Kim, Byung-Hun Hwangbo, Bong-Seok Yang, Brian N. Victoroff, and Nam-Hong Choi
| CARTISTEM | 2023-03-22|
Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate versus Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Combined Cartilage Regeneration Procedure in Patients Undergoing High Tibial Osteotomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisBoth BMAC and CARTISTEM with HTO improved clinical outcomes in varus knee OA patients, but CARTISTEM were more effective in articular cartilage regeneration than BMAC augmentation.
· Issue information | Medicina (Kaunas). 2023 Mar 22;59(3):634.doi: 10.3390/medicina59030634.
· Co-author | Dojoon Park, Youn Ho Choi, Se Hyun Kang, Hae Seok Koh, Yong In
| CARTISTEM | 2023-03-14|
Safety and effectiveness of arthroscopic-assisted implantation of allogenic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cellsFor individuals with Osteoarthritis of the knee, chondroplasty with CARTISTEM during medial owHTO can significantly improve the radiological and clinical outcomes.
· Issue information | Arthroscopy and Orthopedic Sports Medicine 10(1):28-33.doi: 10.14517/aosm23001.
· Co-author | Dong Hyuk Cha, Dong Hwi Kim, Jeong Min Kook
| CARTISTEM | 2023-01-11|
Allogeneic Umbilical Cord-Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Hyaluronate Composite Combined with High Tibial Osteotomy for Medial Knee Osteoarthritis with Full-Thickness Cartilage DefectsCARTISTEM-HA composite implantation combined with HTO would be a good therapeutic option for patients with knee OA and full-thickness cartilage defects.
· Issue information | Medicina (Kaunas). 2023 Jan 11;59(1):148. doi: 10.3390/medicina59010148.
· Co-author | Yong-Beom Park, Han-Jun Lee, Hyun-Cheul Nam and Jung-Gwan Park
| CARTISTEM | 2022-12-06|
Repair of a large patellar cartilage defect using human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells: A case reportCARTISTEM implantation may be a useful treatment option for the repair of large patellar cartilage defects.
· Issue information | World J Clin Cases. 2022 Dec 6;10(34):12665-12670. doi: 10.12998/wjcc.v10.i34.12665.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Ki Jeon Song, Seok Jung Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-22|
Cost Effectiveness of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee OsteoarthritisCARTISTEM was cost effective compared with microfracture in patients with knee OA.
· Issue information | Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2022 Sep 22. doi: 10.1007/s40258-022-00762-9.
· Co-author | Kangho Suh, Brian J Cole, Andreas Gomoll, Seung-Mi Lee, Hangseok Choi, Chul-Won Ha, Hong Chul Lim, Myung Ku Kim, Gwi-Yeom Ha, Dong-Churl Suh
| CARTISTEM | 2022-09-09|
Cartilage Regeneration in Osteoarthritic Patients by a Composite of Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Hyaluronate Hydrogel: Results from a Clinical Trial for Safety and Proof-of-Concept with 7 Years of Extended Follow-UpIn the Phase 1/2a clinical trial, CARTISTEM implantation showed safety of treatment and effective regeneration of durable articular cartilage in osteoarthritic knees with 7 years of extended follow-up.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Trans Med. 2017 Feb;6(2):613-621. doi: 10.5966/sctm.2016-0157.
· Co-author | Yong-Beom Park, Chul-Won Ha, Choong-Hee Lee, Young Cheol Yoon, Yong Geun Park
| Stem Cells | 2022-04-18|
HLA-A2 Promotes the Therapeutic Effect of Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Hyperoxic Lung InjuryHLA-A2 in hUCB-MSCs is a major factor that enhances therapeutic effect in hyperoxic lung injury and inflammatory conditions.
· Issue information | Bioengineering (Basel). 2022 Apr;9(4):177. doi: 10.3390/bioengineering9040177.
· Co-author | Jihye Kwak, Wankyu Choi, Yunkyung Bae, Miyeon Kim, Soojin Choi, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin
| Stem Cells | 2022-02-01|
CD26 Inhibition Potentiates the Therapeutic Effects of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Delaying Cellular SenescenceCD26 is a potential novel target for the rejuvenation of senescent MSCs for their use in manufacturing MSC-based applications.
· Issue information | Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021; 9: 803645. Published online 2022 Feb 1. doi: 10.3389/fcell.2021.803645
· Co-author | Miyeon Kim, Jinyoung Go, Ji Hye Kwon, Hye Jin Jin, Yun Kyung Bae, Eun-Young Kim, Eun-Ju Chang, Soo Jin Choi and Seong Who Kim