| CARTISTEM | 2020-10-17|
Allogeneic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells combined with high tibial osteotomy: a retrospective study on safety and early resultsCARTISTEM implantation combined with HTO for medial knee osteoarthritis was safe and showed cartilage status improvement.
· Issue information | Int Orthop. 2021 Feb;45(2):481-488. doi: 10.1007/s00264-020-04852-y.
· Co-author | Young-Woo Chung, Hong-Yeol Yang, Sung-Ju Kang, Eun-Kyoo Song, Jong-Keun Seon
| CARTISTEM | 2020-07-27|
Comparison of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate and Allogenic Human Umbilical Cord Blood Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Implantation on Chondral Defect of Knee: Assessment of Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Outcomes at 2-Year Follow-UpImplantation of BMAC or CARTISTEM is safe and effective for repairing cartilage lesion on Chondral Defect of Knee with 2 years follow-up.
· Issue information | Cell Transplant. 2020 Jan-Dec;29:1-10. doi: 10.1177/0963689720943581.
· Co-author | Dong Jin Ryu, Yoon Sang Jeon, Jun Sung Park, Gi Cheol Bae, Jeong-Seok Kim, Myung Ku Kim
| Stem Cells | 2020-07-18|
Galectin-3 Secreted by Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Reduces Aberrant Tau Phosphorylation in an Alzheimer Disease ModelhUCB-MSCs-secreted GAL-3 reduces Aberrant tau phosphorylation in AD model
· Issue information | Stem Cells Int. 2020 Jul 18;2020:8878412.doi:10.1155/2020/8878412
· Co-author | Hoon Lim, Dahm Lee, Wan Kyu Choi, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Dong Hyun Kim
| CARTISTEM | 2020-06-26|
High tibial osteotomy with human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells implantation for knee cartilage regenerationImplantation of CARTISTEM with concomitant HTO is an effective treatment for improving cartilage regeneration in patients with medial compartment osteoarthritis and varus deformity.
· Issue information | World J Stem Cells. 2020 Jun 26;12(6):514-526. doi: 10.4252/wjsc.v12.i6.514.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Chae-Gwan Kong, Na-Min Kim, Jae-Yub Jung, Han-Soo Park, Young Ju Kim, Ki Bong Chang, Seok Jung Kim
| Others | 2020-05-28|
Migration Inhibitory Factor in Conditioned Medium from Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Stimulates Hair GrowthApplication of conditioned medium (CM) from human umbilical cord blood-derived MSCs (hUCB-MSCs) improved hair growth and developed a method to reliably produce this optimized CM
· Issue information | Cells, 2020 May 28;9(6):1344. doi: 10.3390/cells9061344.
· Co-author | Hyun Ah Oh, Jihye Kwak, Beom Joon Kim, Hye Jin Jin, Won Seok Park, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Soyoun Um
| SMUP-Cell | 2020-04-28|
A Small-Sized Population of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Shows High Stemness Properties and Therapeutic BenefitA small-sized population of human UCB-MSC improved therapeutic effects in an elastase-induced emphysema model.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Int. 2020 Apr 28;2020:5924983. doi: 10.1155/2020/5924983.
· Co-author | Miyeon Kim, Yun Kyung Bae, Soyoun Um, Ji Hye Kwon, Gee-Hye Kim, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin
| Stem Cells | 2020-04-17|
Primary cilia mediate Wnt5a/β-catenin signaling to regulate adipogenic differentiation of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells following calcium inductionCiliogenesis was negatively regulated by Wnt5a/β-catenin signaling during adipogenesis.
· Issue information | Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2020 Apr;17(2):193-202. doi: 10.1007/s13770-019-00237-4.
· Co-author | Yun Kyung Bae, Gee-Hye Kim, Ji Hye Kwon, Miyeon Kim, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Soyoun Um, Hye Jin Jin
| CARTISTEM | 2020-01-24|
Human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cell implantation for osteoarthritis of the kneeCARTISTEM implantation regenerated cartilage and showed satisfactory clinical outcomes in patients older than 60 years who had Medial Compartment Osteoarthritis of Knee.
· Issue information | Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2020 Apr;140(4):503-509. doi: 10.1007/s00402-020-03349-y.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Na-Min Kim, Han-Soo Park , Nam-Hong Choi
| PNEUMOSTEM | 2020-01-23|
Soluble PTX3 of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Attenuate Hyperoxic Lung Injury by Activating Macrophage Polarization in Neonatal Rat ModelPTX3 is a potential marker with critical paracrine effects for predicting the therapeutic potential of MSC therapy in inflammatory diseases; quality-control assessments using PTX3 may be useful for improving the therapeutic effects of UCB-MSCs.
· Issue information | Stem Cells Int. 2020, article ID 1802976. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/1802976
· Co-author | Miyeon Kim, Ji Hye Kwon, Yun Kyung Bae, Gee-Hye Kim, Soyoun Um, Jueun Ha, Soo Jin Choi, Wonil Oh, Hye Jin Jin
| CARTISTEM | 2020-01-14|
Implantation of allogenic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells improves knee osteoarthritis outcomes: Two-year follow-upImplantation of CARTISTEM showed effective clinical outcome for treating knee osteoarthritis based on a follow-up lasting a minimum of 2 years.
· Issue information | Regen Ther. 2020 Jan 14;14:32-39. doi: 10.1016/j.reth.2019.10.003.
· Co-author | Jun-Seob Song, Ki-Taek Hong, Na-Min Kim, Jae-Yub Jung, Han-Soo Park, Sang Heon Lee, Yoon Joo Cho, Seok Jung Kim